The Creating Cinema 4D Lighting Presets with XPresso course introduces you to the process of creating complex lighting presets using the XPresso module of CINEMA 4D. This course broadens your XPresso knowledge by taking you step-by-step through the process of creating four lightings presets.
Note: If you want to follow along, you should have CINEMA 4D Studio R19 installed on your system. However, this course is also compatible with R16, R17, and R18 versions of CINEMA 4D.
What you will learn?
You will learn how to create four CINEMA 4D lighting presets step-by-step from scratch.
What are the prerequisites?
- Before you start this course, you should have CINEMA 4D Studio R19 installed on your system. However, this course is also compatible with R16, R17, and R18 versions.
- You should also have the basic knowledge of CINEMA 4D and XPresso.
- You should have desire to learn.
- Creating ShapeReflect Preset- Part I
- Creating ShapeReflect Preset – Part II
- Creating ShapeReflect Preset – Part III
- Creating AreaLight Preset
- Creating SpotLight Preset
- Creating SkyLight Preset
- Creating Preset Library
We sell our courses via Gumroad, to access the course, click here to enroll in the course.