PADEXI.ACADEMY hosts the online video training courses [both free and paid] created by PADEXI instructors. These training courses help the students, professionals, and hobbyists to elevate their knowledge and build a fruitful career. Many free tutorials and knowledge base articles are available on various technologies. Padexi Academy also showcases the books published by the publishing wing of PADEXI. The salient features of our books as follows:
- Covers tools/features/commands in detail.
- Features examples, hands-on exercises [complete with before and after files], and practice activities.
- Additional guidance is provided in the form of tips, notes, and cautions.
- Important terms are in bold face so that you never miss them.
- The content under “What just happened?” heading explains the working of the instructions.
- The content under “What next?” heading tells you about the procedure you will follow after completing a step(s).
- Tech support from the author.
- Access to the resources used in the book.
- Quiz to assess the knowledge.
Our eBooks are free from DRM. You will be able to download as many copies of the book as you want in the EPUB, MOBI, and AZW3 formats. This gives you liberty to read the eBook on your computer, phone, tablet, or on the Kindle device.You will get an update when authors fix any minor or major issue in the book at any point in time. Also, you will always have access to the latest updated which is not possible with the printed book.
Pradeep Mamgain is a digital artist, author, and founder of PADEXI.ACADEMY. He is self-taught in computer graphics, Internet has been the best source of training for him [thanks to those amazing artists, who share the knowledge for free on YouTube]. He has worked with several companies dealing with animation and VFX in India. He loves helping young aspiring 3D artists to become professional 3D artists. He has helped his students to achieve the best careers in 3D animation and visual effects industry.
He has more than ten years of experience in IT, CGI, and e-Learning. He is passionate about computer graphics that helped me building strong skills in particles, fluids, cloth, RBD, pyrotechnics simulations, and post-production techniques. The core software applications that he uses are: Maya, 3ds Max, CINEMA 4D, Photoshop, Nuke, and Fusion. In addition to the computer graphics, he has keen interest in web design/development, digital marketing, and search engine optimization.
He has written several books on computer graphics, click here to see the list of book he has authored. Outside of work, Pradeep enjoys reading and writing Hindi poetry. You can find some of his creations here.
Soni Verghese is majors in Software Engineering. She is a digital artist, web designer, and instructor with 7+ years of experience in computer graphics and web design/development. She has delivered 3ds Max, Photoshop, and After Effects classes in different companies. She works as a training manager and actively looks for training opportunities. She is the creative head at PADEXI. She loves designing things so that they are accessible and fun to use. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, painting, and dancing.
GP Sharma has over 14+ years of experience as Database Administrator including 5 years of managerial exposure. He has worked on various versions of Oracle from 9i to 12c and Webtier, Oracle Grid Infrastructure. He has the following expertise:
- Hands-on experience in shell scripting and automation.
- OLTP and Data Ware Houses on RAC and Non RAC Linux environments.
- Database design implementation to provide high-end solutions by defining standards of High Availability, Database development, Replication, and Storage.
- Defining and maintaining best practices for database architecture operations liaison with application and support teams.
- Upgrading the database in RAC and Non RAC environments.
- Configuring the replication of data across the globe using Oracle Goldengate and Dell Shareplex.
- Database/Schema and Table Levels.
- Conversion of Non RAC Database to RAC Databases, Patching of Databases and Grid Infrastructure from 11.2 to 12.2.
He has managed several projects such as Designing of Database Standards, Installations of RAC and Standard Databases, High availability solutions (DR), Designed Backup and Restore Policies for no downtime. He is head of “Programming Content” at Padexi.
Shalini Joshi is majors in English with masters in Education[M.Ed] and certificate course in German. Hails from Uttaranchal but born and brought up in Delhi. After attaining degree in B.A(HONS)ENGLISH from Miranda house[Delhi University] went ahead to pursue bachelors in Education [B.Ed] from Amity University ,Noida. She was able to fetch her first job even before the completion of the course. Her submission into the teaching domain brought her closer to the children, education, and English language. Worked for nearly four years as a senior language teacher in various schools.She has also got the experience of working as a lecturer in Teacher training Institutes after M.Ed from Jamia Milia Islamia,Delhi. She likes to indulge in reading [basically self-help] books,articles in her leisure time.Writing one or two pieces in free time is amusement for her. Entertainment laced with knowledge adds to her interests. Self motivated, creative and a committed team member who holds no bounds in bringing results. She is Content Manager at Padexi.
Alok Upadhyay is majors in Bio Technology from Delhi University with over a decade of experience in teaching and coaching youngsters. He is truly passionate about teaching. He coaches youngsters to crack the competitive exams such as NEET, JEE, and AIIMS. Outside of work, Alok enjoys reading, travelling to exotic and unexplored places.
We are building the team, it’s a continuous process. We will update the information as more people join the journey.