CINEMA 4D Book: Exploring XPresso With CINEMA 4D R19
Book Code: PDX002P, ISBN: 978-1986366571
The Exploring XPresso With CINEMA 4D textbook introduces readers to the XPresso module of the CINEMA 4D which is a node-based visual scripting language. This textbook covers XPresso Editor and different nodes of the XPresso and MoGraph classes and takes you step-by-step through the whole process of building node networks in XPresso Editor. Numerous examples are used to show the functioning of the nodes.
What are the key features of the book?
- XPresso Editor and node-based approach explained.
- Nodes under the XPresso and MoGraph classes explained.
- Contains 30+ examples and 10+ standalone tutorials.
- Contains challenges to test the knowledge gained.
- Additional guidance is provided in form of tips, notes, and cautions.
- Content under “What just happened?” heading explains the working of the instructions.
- Tech support direct from the author.
- Access to each tutorial’s initial and final states along with the resources used in the tutorials.
Who this book is for?
This book is designed for the beginners and intermediate users of CINEMA 4D.
What are the prerequisites?
Before jumping into the lessons of this book, make sure you have working knowledge of your computer and its operating system. Also, make sure that your that you have installed the required software and hardware. You need to install CINEMA 4D R19 on your system. Most of the tutorials will work in R17 and R18 as well.
How This Book Is Structured?
This book is divided into following chapters:
Chapter X1: XPresso Editor, introduces you XPresso Editor and node-based workflow. You will learn how to link properties and parameters, how to create user defined sliders, and how to creates XPressions using the Set Driven concept.
Chapter X2: XPresso Nodes, introduces you to the nodes under XPresso and MoGraph classes with help of the numerous examples.
Is the book available in other languages?
Not yet, if you are interested in translating this book, contact us.
Is this book is available in the print format?
Yes, this book is available in the print format. Click here for more details.
Can I reuse the CINEMA 4D files provided by you?
Absolutely, you are free to modify and use the files.
Are you going to make the book available in any other format?
It was always our plan to make a decent content of the book publicly available in HTML format, but we haven’t made that decision yet. However, some of the tutorials from the book are available for free on the website in the HTML format. If you feel strongly about this option, or book being available in any other format, let us know.
Why buy directly from us?
If you buy directly from us, you will get the following benefits:
- You will be able to download as many copies of the book as you want in the EPUB, MOBI, and AZW3 formats.
- You will get an update when authors fix any minor or major issue in the book at any point in time.
- You will always have access to the latest updated which is not possible with the printed book.
- Technical support directly from the authors.
- All updated resources available with few clicks.
- The online selling platforms take a big chunk of money of the list price. Therefore, if you buy directly from us, it will encourage us to write more quality books.
What is your return policy?
No returns are allowed, keep in mind that we don’t get book back from you after returning your money. It’s a bit leap of faith on your part, buying the book with the hope/assumption that it will be worth. If you are still unsure and skeptical, and ready to sacrifice the benefits you will get by buying directly from us then we encourage you to buy it from Amazon or any other platform.
Still have questions?
No problem, contact us, we are more than ready to provide answers to your questions.
Click here to know about offer codes.